The Social Media Strategist will be working directly with our clients on marketing campaigns. We’re looking for someone who will produce great results through relentless organization, uncompromising integrity, great communication and proactive problem solving.
- Work with the clients to coordinate the planning and execution of social media campaigns to deliver increased awareness, engagement and lead generation.
- Provide reporting, benchmarks and analysis, to inform decision-making and to ensure campaign targets are met.
- Drive execution of the strategic vision and plan for paid social media marketing.
- Leverage analytics and metrics to identify areas for optimization, improvements in social advertising, messaging/creative and operational/cost efficiency.
- Project and budget management.
- Conduct ongoing monitoring, tracking, reporting and improvement of assigned social media marketing tasks.
- Create and maintain documentation and protocol for all social processes.
- Provide trends and collaborate with creative ideas for potential campaigns and execution.
- Manage a team of interns to assist with research and project implementation.
- Work with clients and colleagues on amplification plans, and opportunistic scenario planning and execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in the social media marketing industry preferred.
- Resourceful with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Deep understanding of social media best practices and techniques.
- Experience working directly with clients to determine their specific needs and creative ways to exceed their expectations.
- Experience with using standard office-based software including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Photoshop and other graphic design programs.
- Maintain current knowledge of social media world and trends; proactively educate agency and company partners.
- Ability to recognize personal limits and find resourceful ways to self-educate and overcome those limits.
This is a mid-level position, contract based with possibility to turn into permanent position with the company.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com with your details, resume, salary requirements and why you’d be a great fit for this position.