- Drive and execute SEM strategy for paid search, display, and remarketing in AdWords, Bing Ads, other platforms as appropriate.
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across search engines, including campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization.
- Conduct keyword research (discovery and expansion), create ad copy, review and analyze website performance metrics, and optimize campaigns.
- Monitor and report on competitor PPC activity.
- Report and conduct analysis for conversion tracking and the interplay of PPC/SEO.
- Grow and optimize keywords portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, bidding strategies, negative keywords, etc.
- Innovate, and regularly sharing your knowledge with the marketing team.
- Stay current with new advances in search engine marketing, competitive landscape, and keyword research.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Proven experience driving SEM strategy and execution.
- Understanding of real-time bidding strategies.
- Proficiency with Photoshop/design is a huge plus!
- Experience with Ad Management systems (Simpli.fi, RocketFuel, etc.)
- Experience with Google AdWords and Bing.
- Knowledge of SEO tactics and optimization.
- Strong business and creative writing skills; must be able to write well-written engaging and persuasive ad copy.
- Flexibility to quickly and seamlessly transition between projects.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
This is a mid-level position, contract based with possibility to turn into permanent position with the company.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details, resume, salary requirements and why you’d be a great fit for this position.